MMEPL PMC Services for DMRC CC126
MMEPL is also rendering Project management Consultancy services and Technical advice to STEC-SUCG JV for DMRC CC126 project since October 2017 till date. The subject work Consists of Design and Construction of twin tunnel by Shield TBM. Cut & Cover tunnel box and one UG Station namely Dhansa stand including Architectural finishing, water supply, sanitary installation and drainage works for extension of Dwarka Najafgarh Metro Corridor of Phase-III of Delhi MRTS
Majority of the Work for Station and Tunneling is completed. Cut and cover and finishing work is in advance stage. Likely completion time June2021.
MMEPL Role in this project are as under:
- Project Planning with reference to Key dates management.
- Design review and review of BOQ and its related costing for Tunnel, Cut and Cover as well as Entrance and Ancillary Building.
- Construction Monitoring on regular basis.
- Organizing Precast Tunnel Segment casting matching with tunneling schedule.
- Review of SHE policies and its implementation.
- Suggesting Vendor Selection for Architectural Works.
- Review of Risk Management Analysis and advising on controlling
- Engineering Solutions for temporary and enabling works with associated item and their financial implications.