MMEPL successfully completed Prebid Consultancy Services of NCRTC Package-1 for the client KEC International Limited for a value of Rs. 5700 Million. This Project is a Part of the ongoing RRTS Project from Delhi to Meerut, Package -1 which consist of the construction of elevated viaduct from start of elevated ramp near Sahibabad Station up to end of Ghaziabad Station including all special spans and two elevated stations.
Client M/S KEC international won the Tender and LOA issued by NCRTC and work is in progress.
The Salient Features of this project are as under :
- Study of Tender documents along with the amendments, addendum/ Corrigendum issued by NCRTC from time to time as per the context of aforesaid Project.
- Reviewing feasibility reports, DPR including the hydro-logical & geo technical data provided by NCRTC.
- Preparing Detailed Method Statement as per Employers Requirement.
- Reviewing Drawings of Station Buildings, Plans, L-section including GAD of Viaduct, Special Spans etc. and all other drawings related to the project provided by NCRTC.
- Detail working on the Program as per the Key dates.
- Preparing Organization chart & Manning schedule as per employer’s requirement.
- Preparing SHE policies, environmental policies and their financial implications.
- Suggestion on CAPEX, Shuttering and Staging Requirement for Project and its comparison with Owned and Hired, which is better for Optimization.
- Preparing Casting Yard Layout as per associated costs as well as equipment to be required in casting yard as per tentative area requirement.
- Engineering Solutions for temporary and enabling works with associated item and their financial implications.
- Preparing Construction Risk Management Plan and Costing of Projects item wise with indirect cost.
- Suggestion on Casting, Loading, Transportation and Launching for precast elements like Segments, I –Girders and other components of work.
- Review of bill of quantities to have competitive bid.