Training Program – IBC
A Senior management training program was organized by International Business Conference on Underground Metro & Elevated Planning, Designing, Construction & Various Challenges and Mitigation measures on 20th/21st December 2019 which was presented by Directors of MMEPL. This training was targeted for Professionals in the field of Construction to hone their skill in the modern construction trends in the civil engineering & associated industries and especially in Tunneling Industry which is a latest and modern subject with great potential in smart cities and Infrastructure development. The training introduced to the participants, the latest metro techniques that would help to develop their skills.
The Key Topics Covered for this training were as under:
- Outlook of Metro Industry – Underground and Elevated Metros
- Underground stations and its Various Components.
- Diaphragm wall as deep structure retaining wall and Pile foundation.
- Precast Structures and its utility in Metros.
- Case studies of Metros with Complex scenarios.
- Architectural outlook of Infra projects and Track Laying
- Tunneling by TBM and associated case studies.
- Structure Design Concepts in Metros for 120 Years design life.