MMEPL currently involved in Assessing Stability of the Partially acquired 6 nos. double Storied Industrial Structures in Bhiwandi Tehsil under Thane District which are fouling with high Speed corridor Alignment for clearance purpose for the client NHSRCL .
The Salient Features of this project are as under :
- Performing Field Tests covering Core Test, Rebound Hammer Test, Ultrasonic Pulse Velocity Test, Half Cell Potentiometer Test, Resistivity Test and cover meter Test etc. on selected structural elements required for assessing purpose .
- Undertaking Laboratory Tests covering the Chloride Profile Test, Chloride content test on mortar, PH/ SulphateTest for assessing the corrosion content in steel bars .
- Performing Rapid Chloride Permeability Test (RCPT) for assessing the durability of the structures.
- Developing Structural space Modeling & Linear analysis based on the parameters achieved through field and Lab tests.
- Developing Methodology with modern tools of dismantling for dismantling the partial structures found-safe during analysis and method of building strengthening measures of the needed structural elements .