MMEPL Developing Tughlakabad Depot Layout
MMEPL Successfully completed a Project on Fixing suitable Alignment from the proposed underground Tughlakabad station to proposed Ali Gaon Station (Elevated /Semi underground/at grade etc.) and developing optimum Tughlakabad Depot Layout Plan on IGI-TKD Corridor of Phase-IV of Delhi MRTS Project.
The Salient Features of this project are as under :
- Preparing various options for Depots Layout.
- Proposing various options to DMRC for at grade depot for maximum utilization of Land.
- Developing Layouts as per the DMRC metro guidelines on radius, turnouts, cross over and gradient, further showing provision of maximum stabling lines for the current and future provisions.
- Preparing Shaft Layout arrangement for TBM retrieval and ramp arrangement for the depot.
- Suggesting the formation level of depot and related structures with respect to vicinity.
- Preparing Tender Drawings for Depots covering the Structural arrangement for various buildings.
- Developing Layouts matching with the Corridor alignment.