MMEPL Pre Bid Consultancy for DMRC CC126
MMEPL successfully completed Prebid Consultancy Services of DMRC CC126 Project for the client STEC-SUCG for a value of Rs.3350 Million, The subject work Consists of Design and Construction of twin tunnel by Shield TBM. Cut & Cover tunnel box and one UG Station namely Dhansa stand including Architectural finishing, water supply, sanitary installation and drainage works for extension of Dwarka Najafgarh Metro Corridor of Phase-III of Delhi MRTS
Client STEC-SUCG JV won the Tender, LOA issued by DMRC and work is in progress.
The Salient Features of this project are as under:
- Study of Tender documents along with the amendments, addendum/ Corrigendum issued by DMRC from time to time as per the context of aforesaid Project.
- Resolving and formulating Pre Bid Queries
- Preparing of Traffic and Utility Diversion Plans as per the given drawings.
- Reviewing Drawings of 1 Nos. of Underground Stations, Cut and Cover, including GAD etc. and all other drawings related to the project provided by the Clients.
- Design Review with reference to optimization and Reviewing of Bill of quantities to have competitive bid.
- Detail working on the Work Program as per the Key dates.
- Suggestion on CAPEX, Shuttering and Staging Requirement for Project
- Preparing Casting Yard Layout as per associated costs as well as equipment to be required in casting yard as per tentative area requirement.
- Preparing Construction Risk Management Plan and Costing of Projects item wise.