MMEPL successfully completed Prebid Consultancy Services of KAC-2 Kochi Metro for the client KEC International Limited for a value of Rs.2650 Million, the subjected work is a Part of the ongoing KMRL Project which consist of the Construction of Viaduct from Petta to S. N. Junction Including 2 Elevated Stations (viz. Vadakkekottaands. N. Junction) And Two-lane Bridge across Panamkutty River Along With Metro Viaduct for Phase 1 Extension of KMRL Project.
Client M/S KEC international won the Tender, LOA issued by KMRL and work is in progress.
The Salient Features of this project are as under:
- Study of Tender documents along with the amendments, addendum/ Corrigendum issued by KMRL from time to time as per the context of aforesaid Project.
- Preparing Detailed Method Statement as per work Employers Requirement.
- Reviewing Drawings of Station Buildings, Plans, L-section including GAD of Viaduct, Special Spans etc. and all other drawings related to the project provided by the Clients.
- Detail working on the Program as per the Key dates.
- Preparing Organization chart & Manning schedule as per employer’s requirement.
- Preparing SHE policies, environmental policies and their financial implications.
- Suggestion on CAPEX, Shuttering and Staging Requirement for Project and its comparison with Owned and Hired, which is better for Optimization.
- Preparing Casting Yard Layout as per associated costs as well as equipment to be required in Casting yard as per tentative area requirement.
- Engineering Solutions for temporary and enabling works with associated item and their financial implications.
- Preparing Construction Risk Management Plan and Costing of Projects item wise with indirect cost.
- Reviewing of Bill of quantities to have competitive bid.