MMEPL Pre Bid Consultancy for NCRTC Package-4
MMEPL successfully completed Prebid Consultancy Services of NCRTC Package-4 for the Client STEC-SUCG JV for a value of Rs.11260 Million, This Project is a Part of the Upcoming RRTS Corridorfrom Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut which includes Design and Construction of twin tunnels by TBM from near New Ashok Nagar DN Ramp to Sahibabad UP Ramp and One Under Ground Station at Anand Vihar by Cut & Cover Method (including Architectural Finishing and Design, supply, installation, testing and commissioning of Electrical and Mechanical Systems including Fire detection & suppression Systems and Hydraulic systems).
Client STEC-SUCG JV won the Tender.
The Salient Features of this project are as under:
- Study of Tender documents along with the amendments, addendum/ Corrigendum issued by NCRTC from time to time as per the context of aforesaid Project.
- Resolving and formulating Pre Bid Queries
- Suggestion on Critical issues and Mitigation measures of the project.
- Preparing of Traffic and Utility Diversion Plans as per the given drawings.
- Reviewing Drawings of 1Nos. of Underground Stations, Cut and Cover, including GAD etc. and all other drawings related to the project provided by the Clients.
- Design Review with reference to optimization and Reviewing of Bill of quantities to have competitive bid.
- Preparing Tunnel and D-wall Logistic Plans as per the Client Requirements
- Detail working on the Work Program as per the Key dates.
- Suggesting Construction Sequence as per the Geological Conditions and surrounding vicinity.
- Preparing Casting Yard Layout as per associated costs as well as equipment to be required in casting yard as per tentative area requirement.
- Preparing Precast Tunnel Segment casting Scheme and program matching with tunneling.
- Preparing Construction Risk Management Plan and Costing of Projects item wise with indirect cost.