MMEPL is working with NHSRCL Project of Mitigation Measures for Wildlife movement below its Alignment via Sanjay Gandhi National Park & Tungareshwar Wildlife Sanctuary from chainage: 47.600 to 48.600 crossing various other Stakeholders lines like DFCC, Railway , Mumbai Rail Vikas Corporation and Multimodal corridor of MMRDA .
The Salient Features of this Unique Project planned first time in India and covered the scope as under :
- Interpretation of plan & section of MRVC Line, DFCCIL Line, Multimodal corridor of MMRDA and its interface with high speed rail alignment
- Survey of the alignment and the adjoining area using Mid height capability mapping Drone.
- Detailed Topographic Survey using digital Aero Triangulation & GPS.
- Preparing Combined GAD covering the Animal Passage and remodeled existing PWD road.
- Preparing 3D Rendered Model and Animation Films for all the alignment for the Suitable Wildlife Passage ( Both Underpass and Underpass ) managing all the alignments for the safe passing of Animals.
- Preparation of BOQ & Specification for the Animal Passage Bridge and remodeling of PWD road for Tendering Purpose.
- Advising on Eco friendly measures to mitigate Impact on Linear infrastructure on wildlife covering Technical requirements, fencing to matching similar works executed globally .
- Design of Elevated Road components including foundations, Piers, backfill, bearing, girder and slab, dirt wall, abutments, railings etc. including geo technical investigation at the proposed pier location.