MMEPL successfully completed Work of Topographical Survey of 150 ha and 1.5 km track layout carried out for the feasibility of proposed land for Tughlakabad Depot of Phase-IV of Delhi MRTS
The Salient Features of this project are as under:
- Carrying out Topographical Survey of the Area along the proposed alignment of the Track layout to Depot.
- Developing Control Points using precise leveling and Marking and fixing steel plates in case of triangulation pier control.
- Designing of horizontal and Vertical Track Alignments.
- Establishing GPS Control Points.
- Checking the Alignment accuracy by way of triangulation.
- Carrying out leveling and developing L-section of the alignment.
- Precise leveling for Control Points using digital level.
- Pegging of the Alignment with center line marking.
- Tree Survey affected during the work.